Animals Like Us Terms & Conditions
‘The Wildbox Challenge’ Competition
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The promoter of the competition is Animals Like Us Limited (NZBN: 9429047565043) of 29 Gordon Road, Te Awanga, Hawkes Bay, 4102, New Zealand (Promoter).
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Auckland, New Zealand on the date stated. Promotion commences 2 May 2022 at 00:01 until 22 May 2022 at 23:59 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents only. Entrants under the age of 16 must have the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Animals Like Us (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period:
- Post an image or video to Facebook or Instagram
- Tag @animalslikeus
- Hashtag #TheWildboxChallenge #ALU
- The photo or video used to enter the competition must be made public during the Promotional Period. Every image or video posted to Facebook or Instagram (as above) will give the eligible participant one entry into the draw.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per eligible participant, provided all conditions of entry are met.
- Entries will be judged based on their originality and creativity of their entry and selected by representatives of Animals Like Us.
- Judging will take place (the day of the week to be determined by Animals Like Us in its sole discretion) throughout the Promotion Period. Judging will be conducted by the Promoter.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- There are three (3) chances to win a year’s supply of Animals Like Us RawBlend33 Cat or Dog Food up to the value to $1,800 NZD.
- A “year’s supply" will be determined by the Promoter and will be calculated based on the average feeding guideline for the winner’s breed of cat or dog
- There will be one (1) winner per prize draw and only cat or dog food will be able to be selected.
- Each winner will be able to select the recipe(s) they prefer.
- The “prize” will be delivered in 2x six (6) monthly instalments
- Spot prizes may be handed out at the sole discretion of the Promoter
- Spot prize will be determined by the Promoter
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s electronic device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One (1) winner will be announced each week for the duration of the promotion. The Promoter will release a video/image on their Facebook and Instagram page tagging the winner as well as sending them a direct message. The winner must reply to the comment made by Animals Like Us on their winning entry within 24 hours of being notified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- By participating in the competition you give the Promotor permission to share your entry on the Promotors Instagram and Facebook pages as well as in any Email communications.
- Animals Like Us reserve the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of user error or technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of the Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoter will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Any questions regarding this competition or promotion please contact Animals Like Us.
Eligibility to enter
Entry into the promotion
Judging of entries
Notification of the winner
Right of the Promoter to rejudge
Important information and conditions about competitions on Meta (formally Facebook)
Verifying compliance with these terms
Exclusion of liability